Planning something special?
Right Sound DJ is committed to making your event a success!!! Whether you are organizing a high school prom, wedding reception, charity fundraiser, holiday party, birthday or anniversary party, school dance or any other event, we will make it an occasion to remember.
Interesting Wedding Statistics
AFTER THE VOWS...
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
- When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA
Proms to homecoming dances and semi-formals to fund-raisers - we do it all! See what we can do to help you organize your next school event.
Middle Schools are some of our best clients. Keeping the students entertained and energetic is one of our specialties that keeps them coming back for more.
It's not just a reception. It's your reception. Even more than that it is your special day. That's why we take the worry out of it so you can sit back and relax and make the memories.
Barn dances, semi formals, fundraisers, to just throwing a weekend bash. Why have just a Dj when you can have a mobile club!
Holidays, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Corporate Events - There are certain elements which are common to any celebration, whatever the occasion: Good friends, good food, good drink ...and good music! Right Sound Music
Click on my pic for info on who we are.